What is a job board without job listings? With JobBoard.io, your customers can post jobs themselves using the simple 'Post a Job' link on your homepage, by selecting a package of job posts to purchase or by creating an 'Employers Account'.
Once purchased, employers are prompted to create a profile, where they can make updates to their job post as they wish. This decreases your workload and keeps your employers happy, as they can make as many edits as they require without waiting for changes to occur.
Job Post Appovals
If you wish to approve job posts, enable the job post approvals function here.
However, on occasion your customers will want you to post on their behalf, or you may make an offline sale. In this lesson, we'll show you how to add a job post, how applicants can apply and how you can view the applicants.
Imagine you've just received an important phone call. Apple wants to list a job on your website and they want you to post it straightaway.
- Log in to your JobBoard.io, then click the Add Job button in the top right.
- Complete the details, selecting from the wide available options. We’ll be selecting ‘Apply by Email’ so we can manage the applicants for our client. You could put the employers email address there, so they receive applications automatically.
- Click Publish - the job post is live.
- Click on receipt - you can send this page to your client so they can edit and manage their listing.
Congratulations, you’ve posted a job!
However, the fastest way to add great content to your site is with the Indeed.com Backfill functionality. Follow our tutorial here.
Imagine you’ve just spotted this excellent opportunity with Apple on a job board. Applying is simple!
- Find the job on your website,
- Click 'Apply to this Job' or use the Indeed.com form,
- Type in your name, email, covering letter and add a CV,
- Press Submit Application
Return to the admin panel of your job board. You’ll see your listing live. Click the hyperlink in the ‘Applies’ column and you’ll see a list of applicants for your consideration.
In the next lesson, we'll show you how to get paid for job listings, using Stripe.