If you have any reason to delete a job post, you can quickly do so from the Home section of your admin panel.
Deleting jobs is permanent!
Once a job has been deleted, it can't be brought back. All applicant history within your site will also be lost. Make sure you are 100% certain you want to permanently remove the job before deleting. You can use the Unpublish button in the job details to hide the job from your board.
- Click the name of the job to bring up the job details.
- Click the "More Actions" drop down in the top right
- Click Delete
- Click Confirm
- Check off the jobs you'd like to delete in the home section.
- Click Bulk Actions in the top left
- Click Delete X Jobs
- Click Delete X Jobs in the pop up