This lesson will take you through your initial registration with JobBoard.io. If you've already started a trial, you can go ahead and start branding your site with Lesson 2.
- Visit our Sign Up Page to get started.
- Complete the registration form. Your Job Board Subdomain will be used to access your site and admin panel.
- When the form has been completed, click Create My Job Board!
- You'll be automatically taken to your JobBoard.io admin panel. We'd highly recommend you bookmark this page for easy access later. This article details bookmarking instructions for the most commonly used web browsers. Your site details will also be sent to you at the e-mail address provided.
- To view your public site, click the link in the upper-right section of your admin panel. This will appear as yoursubdomain.jobboard.io.
You'll notice the site looks pretty generic, but we'll be fixing that in our next lesson. Click below to learn about branding your site.
Updated about a year ago
|Lesson 2: Branding your site|