Most visitors to your board will find it very easy to create a Job Seeker Profile. Feel free to copy this information and make any necessary adjustments to provide to Job Seekers that have questions about setting up an account on your site.
- Click Job Seekers in the top right of your job board.
- Choose Create your Profile.
- Fill out your information in the form. By default, E-mail Address and Password are the only fields required to register and create a profile. If you have any Custom Fields, the job seeker may be required to fill out these fields/questions depending on your settings.
- Click Create My Profile.
- Once your profile has been created, you'll optionally have the ability to fill out a complete profile with Skills, Work History, etc.
- By default, all profiles are Hidden. Click the Unhide Profile button so employers can find you!
Updated 5 months ago