The quickest way is to contact your domain provider - they are experts on getting this setup quickly. Unfortunately, we can't log in to your 3rd-party domain account and change your DNS settings for you.
Take a look at our suggestions about what to tell them below.
Please copy and paste the instructions below:
Hello, Please could you update my DNS settings for mydomain.com? I require a CNAME record for "jobs.mydomain.com" pointing to "proxy.jobboard.io" Thanks, YourName
Use the links below and send the above instructions to your domain provider:
- 1and1 - email@example.com
- 123-Reg - firstname.lastname@example.org
- BigRock - Support Center
- Bluehost - Email Form
- Crazy Domains - email@example.com
- Enom - Support Center
- GoDaddy - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hostgator - email@example.com
- Hover - Email Form
- Namecheap - Email Form
- Yahoo Domains - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Network Solutions - Support Center
Not on this list?
If your domain provider is not on this list, please copy the suggested instructions and email it directly to their technical support. Otherwise, we're happy to help! Please email email@example.com
Updated about a month ago