As a job board owner, making an employer account is simple.
- Click Employers in your admin panel
- Click the More drop down in the top right
- Select Create Employer
- Enter the employer's Company Name, E-mail Address and a Password.
- Click Save.
- On the next screen, you'll have the option to fill out additional company information if desired. Click Save to apply any changes made.
- If you'd like to give the employer access to the account, provide them with the E-mail address and Password entered in Step 4.
Registering as an employer visiting the site is just as easy. Feel free to copy this information and make any necessary adjustments to provide to Employers that have questions about setting up an account on your site.
- Click Employers in the top right hand corner of the job board.
- Choose the option for Create Employer Account.
- Complete the registration form. E-mail Address, Company Name, and Password must be provided. Depending on your board settings, there may be additional required fields.
- Click Register > to create your account.
- If desired, complete additional information about your company on the next page. Uploading a logo is recommended to speed up the job posting process.
Should an employer post a job without registering for an account first, their account will be automatically created. The job and new account will be automatically linked.
Updated about a year ago