We use Stripe as our main payment provider. We think they are awesome, charge reasonable rates, and provide top notch tech and customer service.
With Stripe Connect, setup is simple.
- Navigate to E-Commerce -> Settings.
- Click the Connect with Stripe button. It looks like this:
- Login if you have an existing Stripe account, or fill out a form to create a new one.
- Once done, you’ll be automatically redirected to your Admin panel. Back on the E-Commerce Settings screen, select Stripe in the Active Payment Provider dropdown.
- Click Save one last time.
That’s it! All you need to do is create your first product. Learn more about products here.
Updated about 3 years ago