If you've got an existing website, blog or other platform alongside your JobBoard.io website, a great way to drive traffic to your job board is to embed your jobs via RSS.
You can use the RSS Feed Widget generator on available on FeedWind for free.
- On your JobBoard.io website admin page, click Syndication in the sidebar
- Copy the RSS / Atom Feed. For example: http://www.yourdomain.com/jobs.atom
- Visit the FeedWind website
- Paste your Atom feed URL into the Feed URL field and click 'Add Feed'
- Customize the options available on the page to fit your existing website. You can modify color, width, widget title and more.
- A preview will appear on the right hand side of the FeedWind website, listing your recent job postings.
- Below the preview, you'll see some code.
- Select this code and copy and paste it into your existing website
You can embed just featured jobs by adding ?featured=true to the XML feed address. For example http://www.rorjobs.com/feed.xml?featured=true