If you haven't already, go and signup for a free JobBoard.io account now.
Okay, let's get started!
In just 30 seconds you’ll be ready to start posting jobs to your new job board.
- Register your user account, selecting a name for your job board.
- The first thing you'll see is the admin panel. The admin panel is where you can make changes to your job board, add new jobs, create job packages or see applicants for your job listings.
- Let's go take a look at your new job board! You can check it out at the address you selected when you were signing up (name.jobboard.io), or by clicking the link on the top right on your admin panel.
When you are in your admin panel, simply click the question mark in the bottom right to contact support.
Well done, you've made a Job Board. It comes with a few example jobs, so have a look around - see how the simple search and navigation works.
There are a few things you'll want to do to get it looking a little better:
- Upload a logo,
- Automatically add some jobs to attract visitors to your site. This is called adding a 'backfill',
- Put some custom content in your sidebar,
- Enable people to pay for job postings,
- Add some categories,
- Delete the sample job posting and start manually adding some real jobs,
- Add your own website address
We'll do these step-by-step. Click the button below to move onto the next lesson!